For the use of the following website/s and App/s:
- Get My Slice android google play store app
- Get My Slice iOS iTunes app
These terms and conditions apply between you as the User of this Website/s and app/s (including any sub-domains unless expressly excluded by their terms and conditions), and My Zero-One Technologies Limited, the owner and operator of this Website/s and app/s. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website/s and app/s. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website/s and app/s immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website/s and app/s and is not either (i) employed by My Zero-One Technologies Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to My Zero-One Technologies Limited and accessing the Website/s and app/s in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Website/s and app/s. By REGISTRATION and USE of the Website/s and app/s and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website/s and app/s. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website/s and app/s immediately.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website/s and app/s, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of My Zero-One Technologies Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of the Website/s and app/s, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- Retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer, tablet, mobile or any screen.
- print one copy of the Content
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of My Zero-One Technologies Limited.
- You may not use the Website/s and app/s for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website/s and app/s or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website/s and app/s;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the addresses at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website/s and app/s. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
- When you register on this Website/s and app/s, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
- If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website/s and app/s or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Availability of the Website/s and app/s and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that My Zero-One Technologies Limited makes available through the Website/s and app/s (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of the information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. My Zero-One Technologies Limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website/s and app/s.
- Whilst My Zero-One Technologies Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website/s and app/s is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their security, that of their details and their computers.
- My Zero-One Technologies Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website/s and app/s.
- My Zero-One Technologies Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website/s and app/s including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website/s and app/s unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- You agree that My Zero-One Technologies Limited has the right to represent you should any data host refuse, block, interrupt, or in anyway limit your rights to access your data under GDPR law.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, My Zero-One Technologies Limited accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website/s and app/s from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
My Zero-One Technologies Limited details
- My Zero-One Technologies Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11900041 whose registered address is 4th Floor, 2 Minster Court, London, EC3R 7BB and it operates the Website https://www.getmyslice.com, Get My Slice app on Google play store & iOS/iTunes store. The registered VAT number is GB 343996067. You can contact My Zero-One Technologies Limited by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get My Slice Chat Offers and Actions – Disclaimer
- Get My Slice Chat Offers is where a brand or an agency pays Get My Slice to introduce them to a Get My Slice user who has been matched from their data analysis and intent to the content of the offer. The chat offer is complete if the user genuinely engages with the brand about the offer. Get My Slice reserves the right to cancel an offer if in its opinion the Get My Slice app user has not met these conditions or is not thought to be a genuine chat interested in the offer at its sole discretion.
- Get My Slice Actions are where a brand or an agency pays Get My Slice to display action or task for a Get My Slice user to complete who has been matched from their data analysis and intent, as likely to want to complete the action. The chat action is complete when the brand confirms the member has completed it to Get My Slice. Get My Slice reserves the right to cancel any chat action if in its opinion the member has not met the conditions of the action or has already previously carried out the action, at Get My Slice sole discretion. Chat actions will be credited to your Get My Slice account on confirmation of the action and completion of any cooling off period determined by offer terms and conditions. Withdrawal of your cleared funds from your Get My Slice account will be possible every 30 days from your first transaction date.
- Get My Slice Chat Offers and Get My Slice Actions are only available for United Kingdom residents which means that if you live and work outside of the UK, and are not regarded as a United Kingdom resident, you will be unable to participate in the Get My Slice offers. Other legal jurisdictions will be added in the future.
Slice Founders Club – Disclaimer
- Slice Founders Club Limited is an independent marketing Company providing marketing services in the form of the slice founders club, promoting introductions from friends and family to the Get My Slice platform.
- Slice Founders Club is only available for United Kingdom residents which means that if you live and work outside of the UK, and are not regarded as a United Kingdom resident either due to birth or based on your rights to remain in the United Kingdom, you will be unable to participate in the Slice Founders Club.
- The participation in the Slice Founders Club is a reward for being a founding member and promoting the Get My Slice unique business model to your contacts, friends and family at no monetary cost to you, whilst the directors of Slice Founders Club Limited believe the model will deliver a valuable reward for your endeavours in the future, the directors will not make any guarantees to the future valuation, including illiquidity, lack of dividends, loss of points and dilution
Pursuant to Art.15 GDPR on the Right of Access of Data Subjects, individuals have the right to obtain their personal data from third-parties controllers who include natural or legal persons, public authorities, agencies or other bodies which, alone or jointly with others, determine the purposes and means of the processing of their personal data.
- Pursuant to Art.20 GDPR on the Right to Data Portability paragraphs 1(1) and 1(2) individuals have the right to receive their personal data from third-party controllers through consent of automated processing.
- Pursuant to Art.20 GDPR paragraph 2 individuals maintain the right to have their personal data transmitted to another controller.
By signing up to and by continual use of Get My Slice app and website, all Users provide express consent for Get My Slice to act as the recipient controller of the User’s personal data transmitted by the User’s consent from third-party controllers for the purposes of personalised offers and app experience.